Put down some roots.
The Welcome Home Program helps make purchasing a home more affordable. Available for qualified homebuyers, including first-time homebuyers, this program provides down payment and closing cost assistance to help you settle into your new home. Qualified homebuyers can receive up to $5,000 in Welcome Home grant money for a single household based on program guidelines.
Features that put your home within reach:
- Program reservations begin March 1, 2018, and continue until funds run out.
- Funds are first-come, first-served.
- No purchase price limitation.
- Funds may only be used for down payment, closing costs and counseling costs.
- Homebuyer must contribute at least $500 of their owns funds towards down payment and/or closing costs. Up to 60% of the $500 may be received as a gift.
- A homeownership counseling program must be completed. Homebuyers must remain in the home for 5 years, or repayments of the grant may be required.
- Annual household income cannot exceed 80% of Mortgage Revenue Bond income limits established by the appropriate state housing finance agency.
Feel free to reach out to us, or you preferred lending institution with any questions.